Home Random Sh17cast Forums

The Girl/Lock and Guy/Key Analogy

Thursday, February 4, 2010

(click for larger version)

“If a key can open a bunch of locks, it’s viewed as a master key and is awesome to have.   But if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well that’s a pretty shitty lock if you ask me.”

If you get bored, you should browse [lamebook] ;].

Discover and Share
posted by johntash at 12:28 am

24 Comments

1. provisional win as I’ve seen that quote elsewhere. also first

Comment by Yeah but — February 4, 2010 @ 1:17 am

2. haha you stupid fuck, why are you reading this?

Comment by get gone — February 4, 2010 @ 7:26 am

3. Yeah, and if a person refuses to give a blowjob they are uptight and old fashioned but if they give one they’re called a cocksucker

Comment by Grant — February 4, 2010 @ 12:05 pm

4. There’s your answer Shar. Society is sexist.

Comment by Sara — February 4, 2010 @ 7:40 pm

5. That’s what a cocksucker is, Grant.

Comment by Marc — February 4, 2010 @ 7:56 pm

6. Wow, I’ve never seen as much plagiarism as this. This was posted on http://www.bash.org atleast 4 years ago. Shame on all of you.

Comment by Obsvervant Oscar — February 4, 2010 @ 9:45 pm

7. @Obsvervant Oscar: I know I’ve actually seen this somewhere a long time ago, but I didn’t remember where 🙁
    I may have found it on bash though: http://www.bash.org/?908184

Comment by johntash — February 5, 2010 @ 1:52 am

8. I’d like to slit the throat of whoever put this on stumble. I see this like twice a day, goddamn.

Comment by Thumbs Down — February 15, 2010 @ 5:55 pm

9. Your all pretty stupid if you think your opinions matter a dam.

Comment by God's unwanted child — February 16, 2010 @ 1:25 am

10. Yes, lets reduce complete human being to non-sentient objects. Because we totally have no more worth than a lock or key, and we certainly could have any other values.

Comment by Clark — February 16, 2010 @ 4:28 pm

11. I’M SO PISSED THAT THIS HAS BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFOREEEE

Comment by concerned citizen — March 10, 2010 @ 6:27 pm

12. Whoa whoa calm down. I’m a woman and I found it funny. Obviously it is a false correlation but its still humorous damnit.

Comment by Keari — April 15, 2010 @ 10:02 am

13. this was done much better by someone else not using a facebook comment wall generator program. way to make it sound like a casual conversation you cockwaffler.

Comment by Misanthropy Today — April 16, 2010 @ 4:51 am

14. Brandon needs to learn about locks and keys if you know how master key systems and locks really work his analogy is incorrect. A lock needs to be what is call master keyed for a master key to work in it( the lock is made to work off more then one key ). I am a locksmith by trade and have worked on many master key systems.

And yes it is sexist view that we have about women sleeping about with lots of partners, but one never hears about the slut being sacrificed to the volcano god.

Comment by ajd — May 14, 2010 @ 1:56 am

15. use condom’s, and remember birth control is not 100% effective.
    so long as your safe YOUR COOL! fuck that was lame.

Comment by elek — May 16, 2010 @ 5:28 am

16. I’ve already seen this on three other sites. So I need new jokes. If this moderated before I post you should reread what I just said moderators.

Comment by KIF — November 22, 2010 @ 11:04 am

17. If this is***********

Comment by KIF — November 22, 2010 @ 11:05 am

18. Just because a key is small enough to fit into a lock doesn’t mean that it can open it.

Comment by DeepFriedMarshmallow — December 8, 2010 @ 7:16 pm

19. AHAH!! lol, im a woman too and i find it funny.
    and of course, we all know a lock needs a few spare keys, just in case…the “key” is lost or ‘broken”. or we just need to open a lock when a key the key aint around. ;D ahhaha lolol
    i tell that to guys when they tell me that analogy. shuts em up pretttyyy good 😀

Comment by Jayy — March 17, 2012 @ 7:57 pm

20. Very true. I hate it when women claim that they enjoy sex. What FUCKING Bullshitters.

If you like it so much, then why are only women raped by men.

Comment by A Coolguy — June 15, 2012 @ 4:57 am

21. @19 that’s very stupid. Of course you can keep the same copy of the key to fit in the lock just not different types of keys.

Comment by Justice — January 31, 2013 @ 12:31 am

22. This is completely SEXIST. Girls are not locks because we have vagina’s. Girls can have sex with whoever and WHOMEVER they please.

Comment by Joscelyn — February 18, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

23. @21 I think you’re forgetting that HUMAN BEINGS aren’t KEYS you dumb bitch. Lemme explain this in a way you can understand: any type of penis can fit in a vagina because vagina’s aren’t keylocks. Suck on that bitch.

@20 – Umm, yes women do enjoy sex you faggoty bitch. How do you think humans reproduce. And the reaosn why women get raped and not men is because men are on average stronger and more violent and animalistic bitches than women. And also, raping a man is harder because 1) you need them turned on to rape em and 2) why rape a man when there are hundreds begging you to sleep with them, and hell, they even PAY women too.

Jealous cunt. 🙂

Comment by Jayy — February 19, 2013 @ 5:17 am

24. Yeah, and a sharpener that sharpens many pencils is a good sharpener, but a pencil sharpened by many is a shitty pencil.
    Anybody can make a fucking analogy about genitalia.

Comment by Sasha — May 28, 2013 @ 4:46 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

56 queries. 0.131 seconds.